Knowing that more and more people are looking for value but not willing to sacrifice quality, Bonefish Grill has launched Dine & Discover – a three-course dinner for two for only $45.
Perfect for a special date night or a time to catch-up with friends, guests will explore menu favorites from the grill, land or sea including two salads, two entrées and a shareable dessert,
available for a limited time starting July 19.
Subscribe to Myrtle Beach on the Cheap by email and you’ll receive just one email a day with the latest information on the best deals and free and cheap events.
Make sure to follow the links to get all the information, such as location, time and cost, for each event.
Dine & Discover Menu: Each entrée served with two signature sides.
• Choice of Two Salads: House or Caesar.
• From the Grill: Lightly seasoned, wood-grilled Bone-in Pork Chop, 7 oz Center-Cut Sirloin Steak or Lily’s Chicken, topped with goat cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts and lemon basil sauce.
• From the Sea: Mahi Mahi, Rainbow Trout, Atlantic Salmon, or Pineapple Glazed Shrimp featuring a sweet and spicy glaze made with fresh pineapple, brushed onto flame-kissed Jumbo Shrimp with a lightly caramelized finish.
• From the Land: Bonefish Grill Signature Pasta mixed with red peppers and artichokes, tossed in creamy creole sauce finished over linguine.
• Dessert To Share: Enjoy the Key Lime Cake, a vanilla citrus cake layered with sweet-tart key lime frosting, lightly dusted with coconut.
Bonefish Grill Locations:
7401 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach
103 Hwy 17 N, North Myrtle Beach
8703 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Surfside Beach