On Friday and Saturday, October 12-13, 2018, The Market Common is holding the annual Myrtle Beach Oktoberfest in Valor Park. Admission is FREE.
This event includes live entertainment; food, beer and craft vendors; kids’ games and activities; a pumpkin patch; and more.
Hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. on Friday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday.
Here’s the entertainment schedule:
- 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- 7:30 to 9 p.m.: Jamin Ortiz Duo
- 11 a.m. to Noon: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Grocery Store Gentlemen
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- 2:15 to 3:30 p.m.: Grocery Store Gentlemen
- 4 to 6:30 p.m.: Nickel Bag of Funk
Valor Park is located on Farrow Parkway in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.