On Friday and Saturday, October 12-13, 2018, The Market Common is holding the annual Myrtle Beach Oktoberfest in Valor Park. Admission is FREE.
This event includes live entertainment; food, beer and craft vendors; kids’ games and activities; a pumpkin patch; and more.
Hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. on Friday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday.
Here’s the entertainment schedule:
- 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- 7:30 to 9 p.m.: Jamin Ortiz Duo
- 11 a.m. to Noon: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Grocery Store Gentlemen
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.: Channellheimer Oompah German Band
- 2:15 to 3:30 p.m.: Grocery Store Gentlemen
- 4 to 6:30 p.m.: Nickel Bag of Funk
Valor Park is located on Farrow Parkway in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
More Weekend Events in Myrtle Beach
Friday, October 12, 2018
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Sunday, October 14, 2018
More FREE and Cheap Fun in Myrtle Beach
The Market Common