Lowe’s Home Improvement is filling more than 200 jobs in Myrtle Beach-Florence area!
Busy season for DIYers has arrived and Lowe’s is gearing up to hire more than 200 new associates across its Myrtle Beach-Florence area stores during the company’s National Hiring Day on Tuesday, May 4.
Open positions include cashiers, retail associates, stockers and receivers, merchandising service associates, drivers, supervisors and Pro sales roles.
No reservation or resumes are required for Lowe’s National Hiring Day, but job seekers can RSVP and learn more about the event and career opportunities at Lowe’s by visiting corporate.lowes.com/national-hiring-day.
· Candidates (18+) can apply in-person at Lowe’s stores nationwide from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on May 4.
· Part-time and full-time careers are inclusive of competitive pay for hourly associates and a wide variety of health, welfare and financial benefits to full-time and part-time associates, including health care and insurance benefits, retirement plans, an employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, leave programs and tuition assistance.
· Once at Lowe’s, candidates can also meet hiring managers, speak with associates and even receive on-the-spot offers.
In total, Lowe’s will welcome 50,000 new seasonal, part-time and full-time U.S. store associates across a variety of positions to help customers tackle their home projects this spring and summer. More details on Lowe’s competitive benefits and career advancement opportunities are below. Of note, no reservation or resumes are required for Lowe’s National Hiring Day, but job seekers can RSVP and learn more about the event by visiting corporate.lowes.com/national-hiring-day.
Lowe’s Home Improvement Locations:
- 1160 Seaboard St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- 8672 US Highway 17 Bypass South, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
- 214 U.S, Hwy 17 N, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- 2301 Highway 501 East, Conway, SC 29526
Business owners advertise for FREE!
FREE and Cheap Fun in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise
Cruise the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, jetties, and beaches of Myrtle Beach!
See dolphins frolicking in their natural habitat along with local nature and wildlife in a unique way, in this 1.5 to 2 hour cruise. Fun for the whole family!