6th Annual Murrells Inlet Chicken Bog Challenge
January 28, 2023 at 12 PM EST – 3 PM EST
Welcome to the 5th Annual Surf Dreams Foundation Murrells Inlet Chicken Bog Challenge.
This year will feature over 20 Chicken Bog cooking teams from North and South Carolina.
These teams have perfected the art of Chicken Bog and you are guaranteed to leave with a full belly and tons of stoke.
If you are interested in being a cook please send an email to email@example.com OR call Phil at 843-455-2705
Here are a few things you need to know leading up to the event:
- AYCE Wristbands are $20 (Cash or Credit)
- The event starts at 12pm. Wristbands will not be sold before then.
- You may park in any of the public parking lots or spaces along the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk.
- Uncle Titos will be open and serving your favorite adult beverages.
- We will have water and soda available for the kids
All proceeds benefit the Surf Dreams Foundation. A 501(c)3 non profit organization focused on getting kids into the sport of surfing.
Uncle Tito’s is located at 4124 C HWY 17 Business South Murrells Inlet.