Here’s a list of Myrtle Beach restaurants that are open on Christmas Day. I’ll keep adding to the list if I find more, so make sure you check back. If you know of any that I missed, please leave a comment below:
Myrtle Beach Restaurants open on Christmas Day hours are listed, but may have changed since publication, so be sure to call ahead.
It might also be a good idea to make a reservation if you’re planning to eat at one of the fine dining establishments:
|Hard Rock Cafe1, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach||4 to 9 p.m.||843-946-0007|
|Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro2, Little River||4 to 9 p.m.||843-249-2601|
|Carolina Roadhouse, Myrtle Beach||1 to 9 p.m.||843-497-9911|
|Gulf Stream Cafe, Garden City||4 to 9 p.m.||843-651-8808|
|California Dreaming, Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach||1 to 9 p.m.||843-663-2050|
|New York Prime, Myrtle Beach||5 to 9 p.m.||843-448-8081|
|Preston’s Seafood & Country Buffet3,North Myrtle Beach||11:30 a.m. to ?||843-272-3338|
|Crepe Creation Cafe, Market Common||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||843-839-4019|
|Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse4, Myrtle Beach||4 to 10 p.m.||843-839-9500|
|Thoroughbreds Chophouse & Seafood Grille5, Myrtle Beach||4:30 to 10 p.m.||843-497-2636|
|Landry’s Seafood6, Broadway at the Beach||11 a.m. to 8 p.m.||843-444-1010|
|Lombardo’s Italian Restaurant7, Myrtle Beach||4:30 to 10 p.m.||843-497-6699|
|21 Main Prime Steakhouse8, North Myrtle Beach||4 p.m.. to 10 p.m.||843-315-3000|
|Vintage 12 at Kingston Plantation Resort9, Myrtle Beach||3 to 8 p.m.||843-497-7300|
1) Hard Rock Cafe at Broadway at the Beach will open at noon Christmas Day for a Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree event! Two different menus will be served: The Holiday Festive Menu, which will be served from noon to 4 p.m., includes either a two-course ($27.95) or three-course ($32.95) meal with a choice of apps, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and a holiday dessert. The Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Menu is served from 4 to 8 p.m. and includes a 2-course ($33.95) or 3-course ($38.95) meal with choice of apps, entree such as baby back ribs, steak, or salmon, and dessert. Reservations recommended.
2) The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro in Little River, will be open from 4-9 p.m. on Christmas Eve and noon-8 p.m. Christmas Day. The restaurant is offering a three-course menu for $42 with selections like escargot, smoked salmon, salmon en croute, beef short ribs, shrimp & scallops, and much more. Add the chef’s wine selections and champagne to your meal for $18. Seating is limited. Reservations recommended.
3)Preston’s Seafood & Country Buffet will feature traditional holiday menu items such as turkey, honey-baked ham, prime rib, and stuffing alongside a variety of baked and fried seafood. Desserts include traditional holiday favorites. The pricing is $32.95 for adults, $15.95 for children ages 7-11, and $7.95 for children 3-6. Reservations are recommended. Doors open at 11:30.
4) Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Reservations.
6) Landry’s Seafood Broadway at the Beach will serve their regular dinner menu plus some special holiday features. Reservations accepted.
7) Lombardo’s Italian Restaurant reservations recommended.
8) 21 Main Prime Steakhouse recommends reservations.
9) Vintage 12 at Kingston Plantation Resort offers a 4 course meal with a several choices. 1st course: Classic Lobster Bisque or Winter Salad; 2nd course: Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail or Duck Confit Pumpkin Risotto; 3rd course: Pan Seared Diver Scallops or 12 oz. Prime Rib or Sauteed Crab and Shrimp; 4th course: Bananas Foster or Triple Chocolate Bombe. Price is $55 per person. Reservations recommended.