Every tax season, more and more restaurants and other businesses are offering discounts and freebies to help ease the pain of paying taxes. Some of the deals are good on tax day only (April 17), but others are good both before and after.
Here’s the list for 2018. I’ll add to it as more come in, so make sure you check back:
- Applebee’s: Applebee’s is serving $1 Dollaritas all month long. And get $5 off your first online order over $25 with coupon here.
- Chili’s: This offer is not just for Tax Day, but for the entire month of April. Get the Cherry Blossom Margarita for $5.
- Firehouse Subs: FREE medium sub when you purchase an additional medium or large sub, chips and a medium drink. You will need this Firehouse Subs coupon to get the deal.
- Hooters: kids ages 11 and under get one FREE kids’ meal with a $10 or more adult purchase at participating locations.
- HydroMassage: Get a FREE massage (April 15-22). You’ll need to call ahead for an appointment (except for Planet Fitness locations) and you’ll need this coupon.
- Office Depot and Office Max: Shred 5 lbs. of documents for FREE. You’ll need this coupon.
- Sonic: Half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.
- Sticky Fingers: Get a half slab of ribs for $10.40. You’ll need this coupon.
- Subway: Choose from five footlongs for $4.99 each.