Anyone in the restaurant business can tell you that Valentine’s Day is big business for them. Because they know you have lots of options, many restaurants are offering discounts or deals to lure you in.
So here’s a list of Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2018 (Some are cheaper than others.). It might be a good idea to see if these restaurants taking reservations to avoid waiting in line.
Abuelo’s: Fajitas for two plus one dessert to share for $29.99.
Applebee’s: Share one appetizer and get two select entrées all for $20.
The Brentwood: 4-course prix fixe dinner for $42 (early bird) or $55.
Chili’s: Share one appetizer and get two select entrées all for $22.
Hooters (February 14): Shred a picture of your ex and get 10 FREE wings when you purchase 10 wings.
Joe’s Crab Shack: Offering a 3-course prix fixe menu for $35.
- Chateaubriand with peppercorn demi glaze over orzo and garlic butter asparagus: $24.95.
- Shrimp Scampi over angel hair pasta and caprese garlic bread: $15.95.
- Chicken Cacciatore over rice pilaf with broccolini: $14.95.
Liberty Brewery & Grill: BOGO entrées from a limited menu.
Lone Star Steakhouse: 6 oz. filet and lobster tail for $28.99.
Olive Garden: Get unlimited breadsticks and soup or salad for two, two entrées from a limited menu, and two small plate appetizers or a desert to share for $25.
Shoney’s: Two can dine for $24.99 from a select menu + one Hot Fudge Cake to share:
- Ribeye Steak: Served with one side and the Fresh Salad, Soup & Fruit Bar.
- Chicken Caprese: A grilled chicken breast topped with spinach, tomatoes ,and a garlic parmesan sauce. Served with two sides and the Fresh Salad, Soup & Fruit Bar.
- Enhanced Seafood Bar: Includes items like Peel & Eat Shrimp, Garlic Grilled Shrimp, Stuffed Flounder, Coconut Shrimp, Crab Stuffed Shells, Baked Fish.
Sticky Fingers: Two half slabs of ribs, two house salads, four southern sides, and one dessert to share for $34.
TCBY (February 14): Buy one frozen yogurt, get a second for half price.
T.G.I. Friday’s: Choose two meats and get two sides for $14.99.
Travinia Italian Kitchen: Half-price martinis.