Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for the seafood lover in your life or in need of a delicious stress-free meal for a holiday gathering, Red Lobster is helping everyone get into the holiday spirit and celebrate the season with seafood by offering festive gift card deals and entertaining solutions, including:
- “Give a Gift, Get a Gift” holiday gift card promotion – Red Lobster is making gifting easier than ever! Starting now through the end of December, for every $50 spent on Red Lobster gift cards purchased in-restaurant or online, guests will receive a bonus coupon for $10 off a dine-in or Red Lobster.com To Go order of $30 or more, to be used in January and February.*
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday gift card deal – Enjoy holiday shopping from the comfort of home. Black Friday (11/26) through Cyber Monday (11/29), guests will receive 10% off online gift card purchases of $100 or more.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday FREE delivery – To spread even more holiday cheer, Red Lobster is offering FREE delivery on orders placed via RedLobster.com, Monday, November 22 through Cyber Monday, November 29.**
- Signature Feasts – After a busy day of holiday shopping, guests can feed their appetite by enjoying an abundant variety of craveable seafood all on one plate with Red Lobster’s new lineup of Signature Feasts. Guests can choose from exciting seafood combinations like the NEW! Mariner’s Feast, back by popular demand Bar Harbor Lobster Bake, and classic guest-favorite Ultimate Feast.
- Holiday Party Platters/Family Meals – Hosting for the holidays? Easy entertaining solutions like Party Platters and Family Meals, available To Go or for touchless delivery, take the stress out of prepping!
For more information on all the ways to celebrate with seafood this holiday season, visit Red Lobster’s website.
We’re as excited as you are when we find a great event or deal! But remember -- events can change. Bargains can sell out. Weather can be unpredictable. The location nearest you may decide not to participate. And many venues reserve the right to change prices and hours without notice. Please double-check with the source to make sure an event is still happening or a deal is still good before you go.