At Starbucks, they believe Veterans and Military Spouses make their company better and communities stronger. With Veterans Day just around the corner, they want to share with you how Starbucks will be honoring the military community this year.
On Veterans Day, November 11, Starbucks will offer a free tall (12-oz) hot brewed coffee for veterans, military service members and military spouses at participating U.S. Starbucks stores.
Starbucks will also donate 25 cents for every cup of hot brewed coffee sold nationwide on November 11 to military nonprofits Team Red, White & Blue and Headstrong to support the mental health and wellbeing of military communities.
While Veterans Day is only one day out of the year, Starbucks commitment to support the military community is a year-round effort.
Related Veteran’s Day Articles:
Here’s more about Starbucks ongoing military commitment:
- Starbucks has hired 30,000 veterans and military spouses since 2013, and are committed to hiring 5,000 more each year.
- They have dedicated 78 Military Family Stores across the nation to-date. Starbucks Military Family Stores are located near major military bases and are designed to hire and honor soldiers, veterans, and their families.
- They are dedicated to supporting service organizations like Headstrong and Team Red, White & Blue who help veterans as they transition to civilian life, continue to develop as leaders, and leverage their skills and passions to positively change communities.
- They offer partner (employee) benefits specifically for active duty military and military families, including Military Service Pay, which provides up to 80 hours of pay each year when National Guard or Reserve service obligations take them away from their work with the company.
- Veteran partners can extend our Starbucks College Achievement Plan benefit it to a qualified family member for 100% tuition coverage for a first-time bachelor’s degree through Arizona State University’s online program.
- As a company, Starbucks remains focused on breaking the stigma around mental health through partnerships, advocacy and awareness – including in the military community.
We’re as excited as you are when we find a great event or deal! But remember -- events can change. Bargains can sell out. Weather can be unpredictable. The location nearest you may decide not to participate. And many venues reserve the right to change prices and hours without notice. Please double-check with the source to make sure an event is still happening or a deal is still good before you go.
Dozens of Discounts on Local Attractions, Mini Golf, Shows, Waterparks
& Hotels from our advertising partner ReserveMyrtleBeach.
Create memories and have fun on the cheap!