Myrtle Beach’s “Yoga in the Park” program starts next Monday, June 5!
Classes meet on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:00 a.m.
All skill levels are welcome to participate in this Hatha Yoga program.
The class will meet at Valor Park in June and Warbird Park in July (weather permitting). The August class location is yet to be determined.
The cost of participating is one large bag of dog food (either Purina One or Pedigree) to donate to Robin’s Rescues. This will cover all the classes from June 5 to August 28.
To register for this program, bring your donation to Crabtree Memorial Gym, 1004 Crabtree Lane.
For more information, contact Mary Heyd at: email@example.com. Online registration is available at “Adult Programs ➡ Outdoor Recreation”
Myrtle Beach FREE and Cheap Stuff To Do
- Best Free & Cheap Things To Do in Myrtle Beach
- Free & Cheap Kids' Activities in Myrtle Beach
- Find Free and Cheap Things To Do in Myrtle Beach By Day With Our Calendar
- Best Taco Tuesday Deals at the Beach
- Best Mini Golf Deals
- FREE & Cheap Activities at the Base Recreation Center