Looking for free things to do in Myrtle Beach? Here are some options:
- The Grand Strand has 60 miles of beautiful beaches, and all of them are free.
- Admission to the Broadway at the Beach complex is always free, although there is a fee for the attractions. They also put on a lot of free events like concerts and family-friendly shows. Click here for upcoming events.
- As with Broadway at the Beach, admission to the Barefoot Landing complex is always free, but there’s a fee for the attractions.
- The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is free to stroll. The Boardwalk frequently holds free concerts, holiday celebrations, and other events. Click here for the event calendar.
- The Market Common is a shopping and dining complex in a beautifully-designed village setting. They also host a lot of free festivals and family-friendly events throughout the year. Click here for the event calendar.
- T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station is a free wildlife exhibit where you can watch tiger cubs and large cats interact and play.
- La Belle Amie Vineyard holds weekly music and wine events on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays; many of them are free. Click here for the schedule.
- The Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum has both permanent and rotating exhibits. Admission is free; donations are appreciated.
- The restaurants at the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk have free live music most nights for people who are dining or having drinks. Click here for the schedule.
- 2001 Nightclub offers free admission to locals and free admission to all ladies before 9:30 p.m.
- The Home Depot has free kids’ workshops from 9:00 a.m. to noon the first Saturday of each month
- Michael’s stores in Myrtle Beach offer free crafty classes. Check individual locations for dates and times.
- Lowes’ has free Build and Grow Workshops for kids at 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays once or twice a month.
- Williams-Sonoma has free Jr. Chef classes at 9:00 a.m. on most Saturdays for kids ages 5-10. They also have free cooking technique classes for adults at 2:00 p.m. most Sundays.
- Pottery Barn has free design classes once or twice a month on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
- Kids can get free airplane rides from volunteer pilots in the Young Eagles program.
- Barnes and Noble at The Market Common has free storytimes for kids. Click here for upcoming events.