The 42nd annual Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals will take place November 9 – 12, 2023 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
What a way to kick-off this holiday season!
Visit with Santa’s Castle and have your picture taken with Saint Nick!
The Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals features hundreds of period-clad vendors selling holiday gifts, gourmet foods, decor, craft items, and more.
Festival Highlights for this year include:
- Festival of Trees – 50 magnificent Christmas Trees each uniquely designed with it’s own holiday theme. Sold by silent auction to benefit Silver Lining Art Foundation.
- Festival of Tables – Fifty Gorgeous Centerpieces not only themed for the Holiday Season, but some for All Year Long. Sold by Silent Auction to benefit WARM (Waccamaw Animal Rescue Mission).
- Festival of Wreaths – A vast assortment of Fifty Holiday Wreaths that are sure to enhance wherever they are hung. Sold by Silent Auction to benefit Kiwanis Children’s Programs.
- Festival of Stockings – Fifty Holiday Stockings each offering its own creative flair, filled with fabulous presents. Sold by Silent Auction to benefit Fresh Brewed Ministries.
- Festival of Worlds – Enjoy the Holiday Foods and Traditions of select countries from Around the World. Proceeds to benefit a variety of sponsoring organizations.
For your Holiday entertainment and enjoyment:
Punch and Judy Shows – Enjoy Victorian Era Puppeteering – a Favorite of Young and Old.
Collector’s Alley – One of a Kind Collectibles from Private Individual’s Collections for Sale. A Trove of Vintage Treasures awaits you!
Santas Through The Ages – Three-Dimensional, Life-Sized exhibition of Historic Santas.
Mr. Scrooge himself, with the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future.
EASY Radio’s 100 Holiday Presents Challenge Scrooge’s Hunt for the Missing Presents
Victorian Street Performers and Musicians Angel Wing Challenge – To benefit the Salvation Army.
Strolling Victorian Actors, Shadow Box Displays and much more!
Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals Hours:
- Thursday, November 9: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, November 10: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 12: Noon to 6 p.m.
The 42nd Annual Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals is the show of the year that you do not want to miss!
Its inspiration taken from Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, The Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals has become the premier holiday event, attracting thousands of attendees from all over the southeast to the seaside resort town of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Held during the tourist “off-season”, this show generates business for all areas of the local hospitality industry including, but not limited to… restaurants, hotels, attractions, theaters, shops and much, much more. Leisure Time Unlimited is a 49-year-old company that is the Owner-Operator of the Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals.
The Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals is a unique National Award-Winning Event comprised of a multitude of shopping and entertainment options, for individuals and groups alike! The cornerstone of the event is a Victorian Holiday Marketplace that draws fifteen thousand people annually. Here against a Victorian Holiday background, one will find over 300 period clad vendors hawking everything from jewelry, crafts, gifts, toys, art, gourmet foods, holiday décor, entertainment and much, much more.
The Myrtle Beach Convention Center
The Myrtle Beach Convention Center is located at 2101 Oak Street. There is ample parking at the Convention Center parking lot. Parking is free for Myrtle Beach residents with a current parking sticker and $5 for all others. You can enter the parking lot via Farlow Street, off 21st Avenue North; Convention Center Avenue, off North Oak Street.
Tickets starting at $5.00 and group discounts available. Discounted pricing if purchased online. Group rates for 10+ people are available.
Several ticketing options are available:
-Advanced Online Adult single day: $12.00 (+ $1 at door)
-Advanced Online Adult multi-day: $15.00 (+ $1 at door)
-Advanced Online Child single day: $5.00 (+ $1 at door)
-Advanced Online Child multi-day: $6.50 (+ $1 at door)
Single day & multi-day tickets available!
Online purchase links below.