On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, vintage military aircraft and F-16s (from the 20th Fighter Wing at Shaw Air Force Base) will conduct a flyover of the South Carolina coast.
The flyover, which you’ll be able to see from almost any beach in South Carolina, will begin in Cherry Grove and end just south of Hilton Head.
Here’s the estimated time schedule for Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas:
- 1:00 p.m. – Cherry Grove Pier
- 1:02 p.m. – North Myrtle Beach
- 1:05 p.m. – Apache Pier
- 1:07 p.m. – 14th Avenue Pier
- 1:09 p.m. – Springmaid Pier
- 1:12 p.m. – Surfside Pier
- 1:16 p.m. – Murrells Inlet Jetty
- 1:18 p.m. – Litchfield Beach
- 1:19 p.m. – Pawleys Island