On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, vintage military aircraft and F-16s (from the 20th Fighter Wing at Shaw Air Force Base) will conduct a flyover of the South Carolina coast.
The flyover, which you’ll be able to see from almost any beach in South Carolina, will begin in Cherry Grove and end just south of Hilton Head.
Here’s the estimated time schedule for Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas:
- 1:00 p.m. – Cherry Grove Pier
- 1:02 p.m. – North Myrtle Beach
- 1:05 p.m. – Apache Pier
- 1:07 p.m. – 14th Avenue Pier
- 1:09 p.m. – Springmaid Pier
- 1:12 p.m. – Surfside Pier
- 1:16 p.m. – Murrells Inlet Jetty
- 1:18 p.m. – Litchfield Beach
- 1:19 p.m. – Pawleys Island
Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise
Cruise the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, jetties, and beaches of Myrtle Beach!
See dolphins frolicking in their natural habitat along with local nature and wildlife in a unique way, in this 1.5 to 2 hour cruise. Fun for the whole family!