On Saturday and Sunday, October 14-15, 2017, the Little River Chamber of Commerce is holding its annual ShrimpFest on the historic waterfront in Little River. Admission is $5.
Locals can get a $1 discount if they buy their tickets in advance at:
- Little River Chamber of Commerce
- North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce
- CresCom Bank – Little River Branch
- Coastal Carolina National Bank – All Branches
- First Palmetto – Little River Branch
This event includes live music, food and craft vendors, face painting, stilt walkers, balloon artists, and kids’ activities.
The festival runs from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.