Seafood lovers will jump for joy with this Red Lobster updated new Daily Deals!
Red Lobster has announced serving up the kind of good news everyone has been craving in 2020. Introducing Red Lobster’s NEW Daily Deals – available all day, every weekday! With a different deal on delicious seafood available each weekday, guests can now enjoy the ultimate seafood dining experience Mondays through Fridays without breaking the bank.
Whether it’s to step out and enjoy a date night, or crack into an entire lobster just because, Red Lobster is giving guests a reason to celebrate during the school and work week with affordable prices on a variety of guest-favorite menu items, including:
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp® Monday – Mix and match Red Lobster’s biggest and best shrimp endlessly for just $17.99, featuring Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Served with choice of side.
- Two for Tuesday – Invite a plus one to enjoy two Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon meals for $49.99. Each served with choice of two sides.
- Whole Lobster Wednesday* – Indulge in a whole lobster for only $22.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Throwback Thursday**
– Be transported back to the good old days with Walt’s Favorite Shrimp and a fountain beverage for $12.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Fish Fry Friday – Celebrate the end of the week with hand-battered, wild-caught cod served with fries and coleslaw for just $11.99.
*Whole Lobster Wednesday only available for Dine-In, while supplies last.
** Throwback Thursday only available for Dine-In.
Guests can take advantage of Daily Deals every Mon-Fri, by visiting their local Red Lobster or ordering To Go, for curbside pickup, where available, or touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.com.
There are two Red Lobster locations in the Myrtle Beach area:
•1230 N Retail Court
•10000 Hwy. 17 N.
Red Lobster – Multiple Locations
Rent an RV for winter or spring travel, as extra housing for family and guests, or as a spare office for working from home. And an RV adds a second kitchen - or more like a kitchenette - for holiday meals. In some parts of the country, winter and spring are the perfect time to go camping. Campgrounds in Myrtle Beach are less crowded, kids are back in school, and the temperatures are perfect for campfires.
You may even want to consider an RV rental the next time you need temporary lodgings for family coming into town or for short-term business stays. If you already own an RV, you could turn it into a second income.