Here’s a face mask with an original photo of the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel. The Center for Disease Control has recommended the use of cloth face masks to help fight the spread of COVID-19. This face mask is made from 100% polyester and includes two woven, elastic loops for a comfortable, one-size-fits-all fit. Please note – […]
Save $10 on Early Bird Tickets Wine & Design 2nd Annual Happy Little Bar Crawl in Market Common Get your Early Bird tickets before March 1 What: Wine & Design Happy Little Bar Crawl When: Saturday, March 21, 2020 2:00 p.m. Where: 810 Billards & Bowling – 1220 Moser Drive, Market Common, Myrtle Beach Take […]
Pawleys Rocks will be holding a rock painting party, Friday, January 10, 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Location is Waccamaw Neck Branch Library 41 St Paul Pl, Pawleys Island, South Carolina 29585 Event is FREE but please bring your own rocks, paint and brushes. Pawleys Rocks holds Rock Painting events once or twice a month.
On the first Saturday of every month, Home Depot has a FREE craft workshop for kids ages 5-12. The kids’workshops provide a mixture of skill-building, creativity, and safety for future DIYers. The kids also get to keep what they build. The workshop runs from 9 a.m. to Noon. Click here to register your child. There are Home Depot locations in Myrtle […]
The Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grand Dunes is hosting a Quilt Party and Vendor Extravaganza this Thursday through Saturday, January 12-14, 2012. Admission is $5. Parking is free. This event includes quilting classes ($), a quilt show, scissor sharpening, a banquet ($), and more. The party runs from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. […]
Here are a couple of A.C. Moore coupons. One will get you a 40% discount on one regular price item. The other will get you a 60% discount in the A.C. Moore frame shop. Both coupons expire on January 22, 2011. There are 2 A.C. Moore locations in Myrtle Beach.
Here are some new A.C. Moore coupons. The first, which is good through November 6, 2010, is for a 40% discount on any one regular priced item. The second, which is only good on November 6, 2010, is for a 50% discount on any one regular priced item. The third, which is good through November 6, 2010, is […]
I keep thinking that one of these days I’ll find some type of craft that I’m good at. So far, no luck. But for those of you who were blessed with crafting abilities, here are some coupons for A.C. Moore. The first coupon will get you a $5 discount on a purchase of $20 or more. […]