If you’re in the mood for authentic Italian food, check out the Wednesday dinner special ‘$5 All You Can Eat Pasta’, hosted by The Sons of Italy Myrtle Beach 2662
The All You Can Eat Pasta is held each Wednesday 4:30 to 7 p.m. at The Sons of Italy Myrtle Beach 2662 lodge.
Subscribe to Myrtle Beach on the Cheap by email and you’ll receive just one email a day with the latest information on the best deals and free and cheap events.
Make sure to follow the links to get all the information, such as location, time and cost, for each event.
You may also like:
In addition to the $5 All You Can Eat, you can purchase other authentic Italian a la carte items such as: Stuffed Shells, Meatballs, Italian Sausage with Onions and Peppers, and Cannoli. The a la carte menu may occasionally change due to supplies on hand, so call to make sure your favorite will be available.
Also, on Wednesdays, the lodge has a lunch special that usually consists of sandwiches and soup. Call ahead to see what’s on the menu for that day. Lunch is served from 11:30 to 12:30.
The Sons of Italy Myrtle Beach 2662 lodge is located at 7957 Moss Creek Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC. Map located at the bottom of this article. Their phone number is (843) 215-2662. Click here to visit their website.
Local Charities that The Sons of Italy Myrtle Beach 2662 Support
The Sons of Italy Myrtle Beach 2662 lodge motto is “Helping Our Community in Need”
As a nonprofit, charity is an integral part of our lodge. Most of our charities identified below are local, thus helping to make our community a better place to live. The help we provide on an annual base helps our community provide goods and services to people who need the help.
We are proud to help.
- Alzheimer’s Association of South Carolina
– Mission: To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research to provide and enhance care and support for all affected and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
- South Strand Helping Hand. Surfside Beach, SC
– Mission: South Strand Helping Hand is a 501(c)3 partner with the United Way of HorryCounty. The Agency was founded in 1986 by area churches. Its goal was to reduce duplication of efforts when serving those in need in our community.
- Canine Angels, North Myrtle Beach
– Mission: Canine Angels Service Dogs trains rescued dogs for disabled veterans & first responders in the Carolinas. We rescue the dogs. The dogs rescue the veterans.
- Community Kitchen of Myrtle Beach
– Mission: The Community Kitchen of Myrtle Beach for the past 25 years has existed to feed the hungry. We serve the working poor, our senior citizens, Veterans, children, the transients, and the homeless
- Veterans Welcome Home and Resource Center
– Mission of the Veterans Welcome Home and Resource Center is to assist our local military veterans with job placement, filing claims with the Veterans Administration, help those veterans who find themselves in deep financial difficulties, and to shelter those honorably discharged veterans who are homeless.
- Fostering Hope
– Mission: Fostering Hope Inc. is a nonprofit organization located in Conway, SC that provides goods and services to children residing in the foster care system in Horry, Georgetown, Marion, and Dillon counties in north eastern South Carolina. There are on average over 500 children within these counties that are in foster care due to abuse and/or neglect.
- Ground Zero
– Mission: To be a place where every teenager can go, belong and grow. Through life-changing experiences and nurturing relationships, we make a positive impact in the lives of today’s teenagers, cultivating their faith and transforming their futures.
- Help 4 Kids
– Mission: Helping the most vulnerable children of Horry County stay happy, healthy, and fed. Help 4 Kids / Backpack Buddies is a 100% volunteer organization that relies solely on donations. While school is in session, we collect donations of food and snacks, that are then put into food sacks that are sent home with underprivileged Horry County children in their backpacks on Fridays. We call them Barb’s Kids – after our founder Barb Mains.
Weekly on Wednesday @ 4:30 pm-7:00 pm (starting January 12, 2022)